Steps we are taking at Woods Avenue Animal Clinic to help prevention and spread of the virus and what this means for your dog or cat.
- On-site enforcement and disinfection of clinic every AM and PM shift
- CDC/Center for Disease Control and WHO/World Health Organization practice protocols being applied for the environment, personnel, visitors to address COVID-19 concerns
- Required use of hand wipes by staff and visiting pet owners, face masks, routine disinfection of all door handles!
- Spreading of appointment times to every 30 min apart to limit reception area congestion
- NOW OFFERING;
- Home visit
- Phone consults
- Virtual Home Visits
- Photo and Video analysis of pet health concerns
Simply use our form or booking page to book online today.
If you still have questions or anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call! (516) 594-2566