Steps we are taking at Woods Avenue Animal Clinic to help prevention and spread of the virus and what this means for your dog or cat.
- On-site enforcement and disinfection of clinic every AM and PM shift
- CDC/Center for Disease Control and WHO/World Health Organization practice protocols being applied for the environment, personnel, visitors to address COVID-19 concerns
- Required use of hand wipes by staff and visiting pet owners, face masks, routine disinfection of all door handles!
- Spreading of appointment times to every 30 min apart to limit reception area congestion
- NOW OFFERING;
- Home visit
- Phone consults
- Photo and Video analysis of pet health concerns
Simply use our form to contact us directly.
If you still have questions or anything, please do not hesitate to give us a call! (516) 594-2566